We respect your relatives, friends and visitors visiting you during your hospitalization. While we encourage their visit, please follow the following guidelines which are designed for your safety and well-being. We have limited the number of visitors that can visit you in a day, because too many visitors can cause overcrowding & discomfort to other patients in addition to increasing your risk of getting infection especially if they are sick.
- We allow 2 attendants in suite class and 1 attendant in all other classes to be with you in your room. In addition during visiting hours ( 10 -11 am & 5-7 pm ) one more relative can visit you.
- While you are in ICU, your visitors can visit you with prior appointment with nurse-in-charge of ICU. This is done so that critical patient care is not affected.
- We do not advise visits by children, below the age of 12
Visitor's Do's & Dont's
- Apart from the 24-hour visitor, not more than one visitor can visit a patient at a time.
- Visitors should not visit if sick
- Should clean hands before and after visiting. Use alcohol rub provided in the room.
- Should not smoke in the hospital or in the compound.
- Should not take photographs or videos without prior authorization from patient and hospital.
- Should comply with any infection control practices that may be important to the patient's condition (e.g. wear isolation gown, mask, and/ or gloves).
While you are in the ICU, on extra payment relatives of deluxe and suite class patients can retain the rooms, subject to availability.