PROVISION FOR AN INSURANCE
How to Book
- Booking can be done either by you or your booking consultant with a booking slip given by your admitting consultant. For any queries on the same you can call the admission counter on 022-66986662.
- It is mandatory to pay the procedure deposit, prior to the procedure or at the time of admission.
- For electronic transfer of money the bank details can be obtained in the hospital.
How to Register
We would like you to register yourself with the Asian Heart Institute when you come for the first time. An AHI number will be issued to you on filling up the registration form. This number will be required to be produced by you, every time you visit the hospital for easy and effective traceability of previous medical records.
Please note that people who are insured or have their companies pay for their medical expense are requested to clarify all details before admission with your respective insurance agent / company. For any further assistance on the same you can get in touch with our help desk.
We have an in-house TPA desk to assist you in processing your mediclaim. Please note that the following will need to be taken into consideration for processing your mediclaim:
- We would like you to do your cardiac consultation with an AHI consultant, as it would familiarize them with the case. This is important as it ensures smooth processing of approvals from the respective insurers.
- In case you do a consultation with your family doctor / cardiologist, please make sure that proper information with respect to your medical details have been passed on to the consultant at AHI in the form of doctor reports.
- It is advised that you consult the TPA helpdesk at least 3 days prior to the date of admission, as the approval process can take place anywhere between 24 to 48 hours.
- Please ensure you have the following documents when you come for the mediclaim procedure:
- Copy of TPA/Insurance Card of the patient.
- Copy of Photo ID of the patient (PAN card, driving license, passport, etc.).
- Copy of current and all previous year's policies of the patient.
- Doctor's prescription for the procedure.
- All relevant positive investigation reports (ECG, 2D Echo, Angiography etc.).
- If the patient was admitted before for the same problem, then discharge summary for the same
- For any further assistance call TPA helpdesk on 6698 6502 (Mondays - Fridays between 9am to 6pm & Saturdays - 9am to 1.30pm)
- Please note that a 10.30 % service tax is levied on the amount approved by the TPA
- Please note that the hospital retains a 15% security deposit on the amount approved by the TPA. This deposit is refunded to the patient once the hospital receives the payment from the TPA. This process usually takes around 30-45 days
- In order for the TPA to approve the procedure amount, minimum 24 hrs hospitalization is required.
List of tied-up TPA and Insurance Companies:
- Dedicated Healthcare Services.
- E-meditek Solutions Ltd
- Good Health TPA Services Ltd
- Health india services
- MD India Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist India Pvt Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services Pvt Ltd
- Medsave Healthcare Ltd
- Paramount Healthcare Ltd
- Raksha Tpa Ltd
- United Healthcare Parekh Tpa Pvt Ltd
- Vidal Health Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
- Vipul Med Corp Pvt Ltd.
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd
- Cholamandalam Ms General Insurance
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Lombard: I - Health
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Star Health
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited
Please note that cashless service is offered to
- Corporate and Individual policy holders of private sector insurance companies Listed with us.
- Corporate policy holders of public sector insurance companies/TPA Listed with us.